Come grow with us!
UES is the fastest-growing firm in the U.S. and we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our ever-expanding team. Whether you are a seasoned engineering professional, or you are embarking on a new career, UES has a place for you. And with more than 85 branches nationwide, we’ve got many opportunities to choose from!
Join our dynamic team of nearly 4,000 dedicated engineers, scientists, geologists, certified inspectors, technicians and drillers, all committed to making a difference in the lives and communities they serve. At UES, you’ll find the perfect platform to contribute your talents and skills to enriching the world around you, while growing in a career you’ll love.
It’s who we are, what we believe, and how we work.
Guiding us like a north star, STRIVE stands for Safety, Teamwork, Responsiveness, Integrity, Value, and Excellence. Learn more about our STRIVE culture.
What's in it for you?
Work should have perks, and we promise you’ll have plenty! We offer competitive benefits including:
At UES, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that change the world! Our projects are helping to build the infrastructure for our future, making our communities a better place to live, work, and play.
Unlock your potential with many opportunities for growth and development. From ongoing training programs to mentorship initiatives, we invest in your success. UES University offers team members hundreds of classes online.
At UES, you’ll also have the ability to expand your career through our local and national Service Line Councils, national job posting board (emailed weekly), and the ability to connect and work with an extended network of AEC professionals across the country.
- UES offers access to several comprehensive benefit plan options starting at “net zero” cost! Benefits plans include medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Two of the medical plans included offer Health Savings Account (HSA) plans with low premiums and company contributions.
- Employees who complete wellness activities can receive discounts on medical premiums.
- All UES employees can use Teladoc for virtual doctor visits. This benefit provides flexibility to get care in a convenient way that meets the needs of our active employees.
- Upon hiring, UES employees have access to iBenefits consultants, who can help you select the appropriate healthcare plan.
- UES offers Health Advocate, a resource to help employees get the most value out of their medical benefits.
- The UES 401(k) plan offers an employer match up to 4% of pay with 100% IMMEDIATE vesting.
- Life Insurance - UES pays for up to $75,000 in term life insurance for each full-time eligible employee, with the option to purchase additional life insurance for you and your family.
- Employee Assistance Program - You and your dependents can receive up to 5 free face-to-face visits with a counselor, with no copay and no deductible.
- Receive 10% off tuition rates at The Learning Experience, Academy of Early Education.
- Supplemental insurance is available to help pay out-of-pocket expenses your medical insurance doesn’t cover.
- Pet insurance through Wishbone!
- We foster a culture of appreciation, recognizing hard work through various rewards and recognition programs. (Peer-nominated STRIVE Awards, Referral Bonuses, Safe Driver Bonuses)
A Culture of Continuous Learning
Embrace the opportunity to elevate your career prospects, enhance your skills, and embark on a journey of personal and professional growth with U-niversity, UES’ Learning Management System. Our user-friendly interface ensures that you can easily explore and enroll in courses that align with your goals. At UES, we encourage all employees to empower themselves to reach new career heights through U-niversity, which provides a wealth of content, from technical skills to leadership development.