UES knows that quality control and quality assurance should not only be an expectation in every project, but a necessity. When it comes to construction materials testing & inspections, this dedication to quality makes the crucial difference between the long-term success of a project and preventable errors.
Leveraging precise testing procedures and years of experience in sampling techniques, our team guides you through narrow project specifications, construction schedules, and government regulations. Our professionals diligently perform tests from our accredited office laboratories and fleet of mobile laboratories, ensuring you receive accurate and timely results.
- Asphalt and Bituminous Materials
- Concrete and Cement
- Earthwork Soils and Aggregate
- Structural Steel Inspections & Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Wood Moisture and Framing Inspection
- Fire Safety
- Masonry Units
- Threshold Inspections
- Petrographic Testing
For a full listing of services, please view our Statement of Qualifications.
- AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory Accreditation (AMRL)
- Cement/Concrete Reference Laboratory Accreditation (CCRL)
- Construction Materials Engineering Council (CMEC)
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)