As shepherds of the environment and advocates for sustainable design, UES is committed to providing environmentally sound solutions that benefit both the communities and clients we serve. From due diligence to built environments to site rehabilitation, we approach each project with conviction and the belief that superior service results from understanding our clients’ unique needs.
We work tirelessly as trusted advisers and partners to deliver value-added service through operational excellence, service excellence, and quality and safety.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Remedial Design and Corrective Actions
- Specialty Environmental Services
- Wetland Services
- Threatened and Endangered Species Services
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Services
For a full listing of services, please view our Statement of Qualifications.
Statement of Qualifications
- Professional Geologists
- Professional Engineers
- Environmental Scientists
- Licensed Asbestos Assessors
- Licensed Mold Assessors
- Licensed Radon Inspectors
- Registered Environmental Professionals
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Certified Environmental Managers
- Environmental Health Specialists